top of page

La classe des TOUT PETITS

Public·13 membres

Southampton vs Sunderland live watch 9 March 2024 Watch Live

Southampton and Sunderland are set to face off early in the Premier League season, in what should be an exciting game. Sunderland came out on top when the ...

There was no obvious benefit gained from Solskjaer's decision to excuse his entire starting line-up, plus coaches Michael Carrick and Kieran McKenna, from the draining midweek Europa League trip to Astana. United's equaliser came against the run of play and the lack of invention in midfield contrasted sharply with the threat posed by Grealish. There were sporadic boos for the home side at the final whistle but in a period where Tottenham and Arsenal have both sacked their managers, United are behind both in the table, putting Solskjaer under scrutiny, even if the United hierarchy remain supportive of the Norwegian. Read The Full Story 12:00 – WADA admits doping controls may be hit In a rather concerning development, the president of WADA has admitted that the coronavirus pandemic may well have an impact on doping controls. In a statement, Witold Banka said: " The sports world is dealing with an unprecedented situation. Slutsk are the best side in Vysshaya Liga. They are at the top of the table with 16 points. The actual form is also good, they won 2:1 against Dynamo Minsk in the last round. Dramane Salou and Abdoul Gafar scored the goals. The atmosphere in the squad is positive, while the players confidence is high. Coach Vitaliy Pavlov is doing an excellent job and I believe the fans are satisfied. He will try to obtain another three points here and I believe they are able to do that. Energetik BDU are inconsistent and they have 3 defeats in the last 4 rounds. Defender Aleksandr Svirepa is suspended as he was sent off in the previous round. Considering these facts I expect Slutsk to win here. Legendary Brazil forward Pele is reluctant to leave his house because he cannot walk unaided, his son has said. The three-time World Cup winner, widely regarded as the greatest player of all time, was taken to hospital with a urinary infection last year. Pele, 79, has had problems with his hip for some time and now needs a frame to walk, with many of his recent public appearances in a wheelchair. He is very sheepish, reclusive," his son Edinho told TV Globo. Odds may not be so great on the over 2.5 goals in this Premier League fixture, but then again Aston Villa is scoring and conceding goals at this moment and they really need all 3 points in their struggle to avoid relegation not being so good so far this season, still they even made it lately to the League Cup final of the competition where they will meet Manchester City after defeating Leicester 1-1 away from home and 2-1 at home in the return leg. I think they got a good deal!"Cristiano Ronaldo After seeing Messi win the Ballon d'Or four years running, Ronaldo was emotional as he won it for a second time in 2013Ballon d'Or (2008, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017), European Championship, Champion League (5), Premier League (3), La Liga (2), Serie A. Real Madrid signed two Ballon d'Or winners for world-record fees in the space of three days as Cristiano Ronaldo joined Kaka at the Bernabeu in 2009. The 30-year-old, who grew up as a United fan idolising Dwight Yorke and Andrew Cole, has joined on sealed a "dream" move and Atta Aneke has revealed just how rushed the move was. It was quiet on Thursday, and then I got the impression that nothing would happen," Aneke said. Suddenly, in the middle of the day on Friday, things started to move. Incheon United will play against Daegu in the South Korean K league at Sungui Arena Park, Two of the miserable team facing each other here. the hosts have somehow survived last season as they were only one point above relegation. Incheon utterly failed to impressed last season and they surely will try to make amends for the unsuccessful campaign last time out. The Neroazzurre will be hoping to get away with something from this match, but this game will not be easy for the hosts. the Hapoel Afula fc team and the Hapoel Ashkelon fc team, meet in Israel Leumit league. The Hapoel Afula fc team is in 16th position with 10 points Collected. While guest team the Hapoel Ashkelon fc team came in 15th place by collecting 11 points Collected. Liverpool’s winning ways have turned the Premier League into something of a one horse race as we approach the halfway point. Jurgen Klopp’s men are eight points clear of Leicester in 2nd, and their 3-0 win over Bournemouth last weekend made it seven league wins on the bounce. They are unbeaten in the top flight since their very first game of 2019, and they haven’t lost a Premier League match at Anfield since April 2017. I have to say I think the odds for the over 2.5 goals bet are too big in this one I mean I know the hosts will look to not concede a goal as it is important in the balance of the tie they do not concede but they hosted ATK in the league a couple of weeks ago and had the lead 2-0 early on as their attack is quite good and scoring goals at this moment for them but they have not kept a clean sheet for more than a month right now and even lost in the AFC Cup to Maziya from Maldives after a 2-1 loss on the road and a 3-2 win at home they exited the competition on penalties in the end. Volendam will be meeting with the away team Jong ajax and this game we have predicted it in favor of the home team to win this game or it will give us a draw at full-time as this prediction has being based on the last games that this two teams have played together as the home team have won many games as compared to the away team David Prutton makes 'slip-up' claim in Southampton vs Watch more of our videos on Shots! and live on Freeview channel 276. Visit Shots! now. Sky Sports pundit David Prutton has locked in his ... SubstitutionPosted at 68' Substitution, Liverpool Women. Rhiannon Roberts replaces Kirsty Linnett. Posted at 67' Attempt saved. Vivianne Miedema (Arsenal Women) right footed shot from the left side of the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Assisted by Jordan Nobbs. Posted at 65' Attempt missed. Vivianne Miedema (Arsenal Women) right footed shot from outside the box is too high. However, the Belgians failed to win away to Galatasaray and Real Madrid have joined PSG in the last sixteen. PSG have already won the group, all that is at stake here is whether third placed Club Brugge can see off the challenge of Galatasaray for the Europa League spot. The home side have had their chances in this group but after five games are still to win one. Mane describes his new team-mates' reaction when he came out of the changing room in a T-shirt. They all started laughing and I didn't understand why," he says. They asked, 'how can you dress like that?'" He explains that he lasted five minutes before having to return, freezing, to the changing room, only to make his next error: "I put my hand in hot water. That wasn't good. Oh God, did I suffer that day!" Mane does say that his time at FC Metz was what made him who he is today. Ross Barkley replaces Jorginho. SubstitutionPosted at 64' Substitution, Chelsea. Willian replaces Fikayo Tomori. Posted at 64' Attempt missed. Callum Wilson (Bournemouth) header from the centre of the box is high and wide to the right. Assisted by Lewis Cook with a cross. Posted at 63' Attempt saved. Norwich have not scored in three of the last five away league matches. Wolverhampton Wanderers are unbeaten in three matches against Norwich. Norwich are winless in their last six away league matches. Norwich have won just six points out of 39 in 13 away league matches. Wolverhampton Wanderers have one win in five home matches. Sancho was suspended back in October after returning late from international duty with England and more recently, the teen winger turned up late for a team briefing and training session which resulted in being benched against Barcelona in the Champions League loss on Wednesday. Dortmund are demanding a fee of around £100 million with Europe's elite interested in signing Sancho, including Real Madrid, Liverpool, Manchester United and Manchester City. River Plate is a strong force holding team from the Argentina league side. It has a good away record in most of it's last matches played. The away team will put more attacking pressure on the home team and making conceding against the home team so easy for them. Actually is unlikely to see both sides scoring in this match. An expected correct score in this game is either a 0-1 or 0-2. There will also be less than 4 goals in the game. A handicap of -1 against the home team is also a good one for this game. River Plate will win this game with ease. In the last round, Goztepe unexpectedly received a 2-1 defeat on the weak team Yeni Malatyaspor, thereby raising his losing streak to 2 in a row. The unimpressive results made Goztepe fall to 8th place on the table with 37 points after 28 rounds and almost no chance of winning the ticket to the European Cup next season when the top 4 is less than 14. point. If he's not, then we'll play without him. Rashford has featured in 13 matches - starting 11 of them - since the beginning of December, scoring nine goals in that period. United will now play either Watford or League One side Tranmere away from home in the fourth round of the FA Cup on 26 January. Solskjaer's side are also fifth in the Premier League, in the last 32 of the Europa League and trail Manchester City 3-1 after the opening leg of their Carabao Cup semi-final. Guardiola usually selects Claudio Bravo in goal for cup matches but the Chilean is injured meaning usual number one Ederson will keep his place in the side. The statsArsenal have lost their past seven meetings with Manchester City in all competitions, by an aggregate score of 20-2. Only against Leeds have Arsenal ever lost more consecutive matches in their history (eight). Manchester City's last defeat against Arsenal in all competitions was in an FA Cup semi-final, throwing away a 1-0 lead to lose 2-1 in 2017, with Arsenal going on to beat Chelsea in the final. [[[sport@]]<] Southampton v Sunderland live free 9 March 202 Listen to Sunderland v Southampton on radio. You can listen to the match on talkSPORT 2. talkSPORT 2 is available on DAB radio, ... Can Liverpool go a whole Premier League season unbeaten? Can they eclipse Manchester City's record total of 100 points in 2017/18?While these seem very real possibilities, other figures are already set in stone. Liverpool have gone 38 league games without defeat since they lost at Manchester City last January. In the same period Spurs have lost 16 matches, including three to Klopp's team. The champions-elect have amassed 104 points across that period, the biggest by any team in the competition's history - and they are the first team in Europe's top-five leagues to win 20 of their first 21 games. It makes complete sense for clubs to try and get their business done as early as possible this summer, with the European Championships looming. Tournaments can often inflate the price of a transfer target, but it can also make other clubs aware of breakout stars. If Arsenal are expecting Kokcu to shine for Turkey at the Euros, they need to secure his signature as soon as they can. All sport in Italy, including England's men's and women's Six Nations matches and all Serie A games, will be played behind closed doors until 3 April in an effort to contain coronavirus, the government has said. Italy is the worst-hit European country with some 3,090 cases and 107 deaths. The Italian Cup semi-finals between Juventus and AC Milan and Napoli and Inter Milan were postponed this week. The government decree was made on Wednesday evening. Jack is getting better and better. He is a top player and when you have top players you get performances like that at Old Trafford. I thought he was good at Manchester City and we missed him against Liverpool. Tellingly, Smith also said that Grealish "wouldn't sleep tonight" after a costly miss shortly before Manchester United went 2-1 ahead. In that regard it shows that complacency is not an issue for a player who struggled with professionalism earlier in his career. Pogba has constantly been linked with a move to the Bernabeu, especially with fellow Frenchman Zinedine Zidane in charge at Real Madrid. Manchester United are said to value the French midfielder at £150 million and would reject a straight-swap deal. Video - Pogba 2020? How the midfielder's contract holds key to Real move - Euro Papers01:28 Kovac wants Arsenal job Former Bayern Munich boss Niko Kovac has reportedly expressed his interest in the vacancy at Arsenal, according to the Sun. Southampton FC - Sunderland AFC: Live Stream & on TV Southampton FC vs. Sunderland AFC: Live Stream & on TV today. Southampton FC vs. Sunderland AFC is an upcoming Football event that takes place on Mar 09 at ... Home team Borussia Dortmund remains the biggest counterweight to Bayern Munich in the race to the top of the table. Currently, Borussia Dortmund are getting 51 points after 25 rounds, in which they have 15 wins, 6 draws and lost 4 matches ranked 2nd on the table, their distance to the top is currently only 4 points. . Borussia Dortmund have had 4 consecutive victories and 7 in the last 8 rounds in the Bundesliga. It is not difficult for the home team to win if they maintain their performance. On the other side, Schalke 04 before that was in a very bad shape when the last 7 rounds they had played only lost and lost. Over 25 matches, Schalke won 9 wins, 10 draws and lost 6 matches bringing 37 points. Their current distance from the Wolfsburg chasing team is only 1 point away and if they do not improve the performance of the visitors, it is possible to lose their European team capacity. Confronting Borussia Dortmund will be an extremely difficult challenge for them Bournemouth's five-year stay in the Premier League came to an end despite beating Everton at Goodison Park as Aston Villa's draw at West Ham meant they were relegated to the Championship. The Cherries needed a win, and for Watford and Aston Villa to both lose against Arsenal and the Hammers respectively, if they were to retain their top-flight status. The Hornets lost 3-2, but a 1-1 draw for Aston Villa ensured survival for Dean Smith's side. With the January transfer window open for another week and United reeling with injuries and woeful form, manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's squad is in dire need of an injection of quality. Solskjaer said on Friday he was hopeful of getting one signing "over the line" but, in reality, United need five or six. Sheffield United also fell a place with their 1-1 draw against Brighton, but Arsenal made more ground with a 3-2 win against Everton. They are now four points shy of fifth spot. It was another bad day for bottom club Norwich, who lost 3-0 to Wolves. Here's my team of the week - have a read and then select your own below. Goalkeeper - Ederson (Manchester City) Shock, horror for Manchester City. Striker Sergio Aguero has gone four games without scoring, so what shall they do? Rely on Ederson in goal, that's what. The Doncaster-born player added: "I knew after a month [of Mourinho joining] I was never going to play. It was difficult going out to train knowing I wasn't going to play. It's not worked out, but full respect to him and what he's doing at the club. He took over with the club 12 points adrift of Chelsea [now in fourth place] and now it's four. I have to be honest, I thought I would continue playing. Juventus and Argentina forward Paulo Dybala and former Italy captain Paolo Maldini have tested positive for coronavirus. In a message on his Instagram account, Dybala said he and his girlfriend both have the virus but were in good health. Both Oriana and I have tested positive," Dybala, 26, said. Luckily we are in perfect conditions. AC Milan technical director Maldini and his son Daniel both tested positive and a club statement said they "are well". The 22-year-old striker has scored eight goals this season and is looking like one of the most exciting young prospects in Europe. Video - Real Madrid name the date for latest Brazilian wonderkid arrival - Euro Papers01:19 James Rodriguez set for Ancelotti reunion at Everton The Mail reports that Everton are hoping to complete the signing of Real Madrid playmaker James Rodriguez on an "initial loan deal", as Carlo Ancelotti looks to reunite with the Colombian for the third time in his career. the Australian league npl Queensland has recommenced with only two games having been played .Brisbane strikers host Gold Coast knights in this fixture .Brisbane strikers win will take them to first place with the other teams following Brisbane having games in hand. A win for Gold Coast knights will also take them to first place and they will also have a game in hand. Hence Gold Coast knights have an advantage over Brisbane .Brisbane will be looking to chance on going on top since they lost their first game .I predict that this game will have a score margin of at least one goal The night I had symptoms and how serious I was - I had to report it. I could have put people at risk and I wasn't willing to do that. We made the right call and the right decision and the authorities and the Premier League were really strong on that. It could have been much worse. Arsenal are one of the sides involved in the Premier League's first two games following the season's resumption, with Aston Villa hosting Sheffield United first on Wednesday (18:00 BST), before the Gunners travel to second-placed City (20:15 BST). The Saudi government has been accused of facilitating the theft of Premier League commercial rights, while Amnesty International has criticised the potential deal because of the country's dire human rights record. The country has also been accused of "sportswashing", a term used to describe countries that try to improve their international reputation by investing in major teams or hosting big sporting events. At times it’s as if Vinicius cares a little too much. After scoring his first goal of the season in a 2-0 win over Osasuna, for instance, he burst into tears, overcome at the emotion of the moment. Having come under such intense scrutiny it was a reminder of the pressure heaped on the Brazilian’s shoulders as one of the young talents, along with the likes of Fede Valverde and Rodrygo, charged with carrying Real Madrid, one of the biggest clubs in the world, into the future. The visitors have made real strides forward under Paulo Fonseca this term, with their march continuing in the league and Europa League. The visitors are making strides towards a top-four return, spurred on with a solid recent run. The Giallorossi have won three of their last four matches in the league, which has taken them back into fourth. In the 'scheduling model' possibilities looked at on Friday, the earliest would start on 8 June. While it was not discussed as expected at that meeting, there are clubs who think 30 June should be the cut-off date for the season to end for contractual reasons. It is now almost certain it will not be completed at that point and Bloom, whose side are 15th in the table, two points above the drop zone, feels it would be wrong for clubs to lose their status without playing all 38 games. Odds are really not that bad on the over lines as I see it quite likely that both teams get on the scoring sheet here with the guests having an away record of 5-3-7 this season but with no less than 25 goals scored and also 21 goals conceded so 46 goals there have been in the 15 games played by them on the road around 3.1 goals per away game, and when they visited Kisvarda in the opening stages of the season they drew here no less than 3-3 so 6 goals scored back than quite a lot. BookingPosted at 87' Kiko Femenía (Watford) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 87' Wilfried Zaha (Crystal Palace) wins a free kick on the left wing. Posted at 87' Foul by Kiko Femenía (Watford). Posted at 85' Attempt missed. Ismaila Sarr (Watford) right footed shot from the centre of the box is high and wide to the right. Assisted by Craig Cathcart following a corner. Posted at 84' Corner, Watford. Southampton vs Sunderland - live score, predicted lineups Southampton is playing home against Sunderland at St. Mary's Stadium on Sat, Mar 9, 2024, 15:00 UTC. This is Round 37 of the Championship. Predicted lineups are ... The Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland will be involved in an all-Irish battle for a place at the Euros if they win their play-off semi-finals, which were originally scheduled to be played last month. Owens, meanwhile, also said that Nations League games are likely to be played in September and October. We thought it may well be November but it now looks like the semi-final is the preferred option in October," Owens said when speaking about the play-offs in an interview with FAI TV. Her innovative approach to menstrual tracking has been hailed as playing a key part in their World Cup triumph last summer. She returned to England in November to work with Neville's coaching staff. We have got someone with a really great experience of working with elite athletes," Neville said. Since the World Cup, I wanted to bring the best possible elite workers within my staff - and I think I have got that with Dawn. Porto have picked up two wins and one draw from their five group games in the Europa League and Feyenoord have only one once so far in Group G so far. Porto have won all six home games in the Primeira Liga while Feyenoord have only won two of their eight away games in the Eredivisie but have drawn four times, which adds weight to our prediction for Porto to avoid defeat on Thursday.

À propos

Bienvenue dans le groupe ! Vous pouvez communiquer avec d'au...
bottom of page